Sunday, March 1, 2009

MARCH IS GREAT!!!


You know what's great about this month? My grandma’s birthday is this month (it’s actually in two days). My aunt’s birthday is this month (not until the 25th though). My “uncle”’s birthday is this month too. Also it just so happens that the Ides of March is this month. Pretty spectacular. My mom’s cousin’s kid’s birthday is this month and so is my mom’s cousin. As long as it isn’t a leap year the days of March match the days of February up through the 28th. Awesome!! Oh yeah and my friend Big Allie’s birthday is this month. March Madness happens during March (whatever that is). But most important of all is that MY birthday is this month. Last year we celebrated it 3 times. I have repeatedly reminded my parents of this fact so we can have a repeat but they seem to think that because we celebrated it three times we don’t have to celebrate again until I turn 4. WHAT?!? I don’t think so. They’re also telling me that there is a possibility my little brother is going to be born this month… oh dear… You know though, I am not going to be the jealous big brother. He is going to be jealous of me because of how awesome I am. That is pretty much the way it is going to be.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Joshy, I can't believe you are turning two already! You are going to be the BEST big brother - and if you ever need suggestions on how to keep "Henry" in line, just call Ryan. He's doing a wonderful job with David. Love you!