Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!


Well I see that one person is ready for me and another says that the world is not. Since one is my grandma who has changed my diaper she means the world to me. So according to my calculations they cancel each other out. So I guess I can go ahead and post again.

My new favorite holiday is St. Patrick's Day. How could it not be since I get to wear green all day? I want to go to Chicago on St. Patrick's Day and see the river dyed green. That would be cool.

I do have some ideas of what I want this blog to be. I am just so busy exploring this apartment that I don't always have time to post. Don't worry about it being neglected though. Great. Now that I've typed that I'll probably never post again...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why Chicago? They dye the rivers green in Houston and San Antonio too...

treen said...

Do they really, Jared? That's cool! I'd only heard about Chicago.

Brittany said...

Manda! So cute! I love him so much and I've never even met him...I feel like I do though...thanks for the plug on Parker!