Sunday, March 30, 2008

It's my birthday

Hello faithful fans. Today is my birthday. Here is a rundown of what I did today.
First I got up and ate some cheerios.


Then I got ready for church by wearing my new shirt Mama and Dada got me. We left half an hour after church started because I needed my beauty sleep for the one year old ladies.


After church I took a long nap. If I don't keep my hand on Ducky he tries to get out of the bed.

When I woke up we celebrated my birthday. I know I said that St. Patrick's Day is my favorite holiday, but I think I like this birthday thing. This is the second time I've celebrated it, and I hear rumors that we're going to again with Mama's mama and papa.



Grandma and Grandpa brought a toy that was given to Dada on his first birthday. Here is a picture of me and one of Dada with it.



I got to open some cards and presents. It was so much fun. I really liked the walker I got. I can go all the way across the room with it. But sometimes it goes too fast and gets away from me.


All in all I had a great day and didn't want to go to sleep. That is why I am posting at 11:30 at night.

It's my party. I'll cry if I want to. Right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You gotta watch those duckies... they're tricky Joshua. Triiiii-cky.