Tuesday, May 27, 2008

To my faithful readers - but mostly Aunt Ashley

I have not been able to post because I was stung by a bee while I was taking a bath. Seeing that you (Aunt Ashley) are a doctor I should have called you right away, but Mama and Dada were there to save me from this savage beast. I mean this thing was huge. There is a picture of it later on in the post. That’s right; my parents were able to snap a shot of this thing…while it was on my back.

I have also been up to many other adventures:

I met my Aunty Emmy and read about WWII with Grandpa.



Then we got to go visit Uncle Jeremy and see his mama’s new house.


I also talked to Aunty Clarissa who is in Florida and cannot call home very often.


I have also been practicing my “Don’t even think about it” face and my “I’m sorry, please don’t get mad” face. I think I am getting them down fairly well.




We also went through all the clothes that don’t fit me anymore and put them into boxes.




I’ve also been practicing my stupid human trick. I’m the “boy who cried Cheerio”.



And I’ve been working on climbing and reaching and looking like a stud.




Oh…and here is that bee. Maybe I spelled that wrong.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so so clever Mr. Joshua. It's a good thing you posted some pictures finally because I have a very scary final to take tomorrow and I just could not find the motivation because I was so distracted thinking about how I hadn't seen your adorable face for soooooo long. Now I can study for the last few hours and hopefully pass this very last test of my 2nd year of medical school. Phew. Wish me luck little man! I'm looking forward to seeing you and your parents in July!

Frank and Evelyn said...

Thanks so much for posting at last. Even though I get to see you fairly often I still love to read your messages and see your movies.

Take care and don't get stung by any bees.

Grandpa says that was a friendly bee - to remind you to Bee good; Bee nice; Bee happy. I will Bee seeing you later.

Love ya,
Grandma and Grandpa

Mindy Sebastian said...

Joshua, thank you for calling me so often! I'm happy that you think about me. It makes me want to visit you more. Hopefully I'll get to see you tomorrow, when your Mommy and Daddy come to watch me in the ballet!